10 March 2020
In order to safeguard the health of our congregation in response to the potential outbreak of the novel coronavirus, our church adopts the following precautionary measures with immediate effect until further notice:
- We advise you to wear a mask when attending Sunday service. Surgical masks are provided upon request. Please speak to our greeting team.
- Please sanitise your hands upon arrival at church. Hand sanitisers are available at the reception and children Sunday school classrooms.
- There will be no lunch/tea break after services.
- Communion cups and bread will be distributed by the church team with gloves on.
- Anyone who suffers from fever or any respiratory infections (e.g. sore throat, cough, runny nose) should not attend church services or fellowships. We advise you to rest at home and seek medical attention.
- If you have returned from overseas recently, please exclude from church for at least 14 days from the day of your return and notify us. We advise you to self-quarantine at home during the time.
- If you have been in contact with a diagnosed person or a suspicious carrier, please also exclude from church for at least 14 days from the day of contact and notify us. We advise you to self-quarantine at home during the time.
- Sunday services and children Sunday school will continue as usual.
- All bible study fellowships will be postponed to March. The English class will be postponed to 21 Feb.
- We will keep reviewing the above measures. If anything changes, we will notify you as soon as possible.
Although we should be cautious about the virus outbreak, please don’t be panic. May all of us maintain healthy lives, always keep on praying and be alert. We ask God to guard our hearts and minds, and help us through this difficult time.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. If you have any enquiries, please contact us at 0490 1234 98.